Specialised pre- and postnatal Pilates instructor, corrective exercise specialist, Diastasis Recti expert, passionate about using movement to heal and helping mums feel great. Berlin based.
A Passion For Movement
I am a certified STOTT PILATES®, a THE CENTER FOR WOMEN’S FITNESS instructor, and a PREGNANCY AND POSTPARTUM CORRECTIVE EXERCISE SPECIALIST with a passion for movement and using movement intelligently to heal, feel good and thrive, both physically and mentally.
I am also a mum of two dedicated to helping other mums feel great.
I believe my mission as a Pilates and a women’s health coach is to empower you to regain control over your body. As a woman, and especially if you want children or already are a mother, you will gain so much – in wellbeing, in health – by understanding and looking after your body.
Let me guide you on this journey to a stronger, healthier you. Find out more about me and what I offer by scrolling down or visiting my classes pages. Classes take place in Berlin, Germany and online.
I am certified by STOTT PILATES®, THE CENTER FOR WOMEN'S FITNESS and CORE EXERCISE SOLUTIONS to work with pregnant, postpartum and postnatal people.
I am certified by THE CENTER FOR WOMEN'S FITNESS and CORE EXERCISE SOLUTIONS to design exercise programmes for pelvic floor health and pelvic organ prolapse, and to treat Diastasis recti (abdominal separation).
My classes can be in English, French, or Portuguese (with a little bit of German if needed).
What makes me stand out
Pelvic Floor Health
I am certified to design corrective exercise and Pilates programmes that support and the pelvic floor and heal Pelvic Organ Prolapse.
Healing Diastasis Recti
I am certified to create corrective exercise and Pilates programmes to help women recover from Diastasis Recti (abdominal separation).
I am a STOTT PILATES® certified instructor in Mat Pilates, and trained in Reformer, Chair, Arc Barrel, Spine Corrector and Ladder Barrel.
Postnatal and Prenatal
I am a STOTT PILATES ® instructor and THE CENTER FOR WOMEN’S FITNESS certified instructor in Prenatal & Postnatal Mat & Reformer Pilates.
Dance and Movement
I have a Diploma in Performance Studies: Contemporary Dance from The Place Dance School London.
I have a M.Sc. in Science Communication from Bath University and a B.Sc. in Biology from University College London.
What you need to know
Are my Classes Right For You?
What are my classes like?
My classes are a mixture of Fascial release, Corrective Exercise (physiotherapy), Rehab and Pilates.
Fascial Release helps the body release tension and set up the body for success in its healing process.
Corrective Exercise is the mindful and tragetted use of movement to retrain the muscles to contract and relax properly so that the body can move properly.
Pilates is a mindful movement method that helps to reconnect, realign and heal.
My classes can be designed to suit every single body, to address any type of injury, to overcome every limitation, to relieve every type of pain, tightness, imbalance or discomfort.
Focusing on the breath and connecting breath to movement is deeply relaxing. This is the reason why my classes are so relaxing, and sometimes healing, for the mind too.
How can my classes help during pregnancy?
- My gentle Prenatal Pilates will alleviate pain and discomfort caused by pregnancy.
- You will learn how to move and exercise – what is safe, what feels good- during pregnancy.
- You will learn how to use movement and breath as natural pain-relief during pregnancy, labour and birth.
- My Pilates classes will strengthen, tone, stretch, relax all the parts of your body that need it during pregnancy and beyond – your back, your hips, your pelvic floor…
How can my classes help after birth?
- My classes will alleviate pain and discomfort caused by the pregnancy and birth and caring for your baby
- I can assess you for abdominal separation (Diastasis Recti), pelvic floor disfunction, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, and referred to a professional if needed.
- Together we can heal your abdominal separation (Diastasis recti).
- Together we can work on your pelvic floor – and get rid of mild symptoms like heaviness or leaking, or address more serious issues like Pelvic Organ Prolapse.
- My Postnatal rehab Programme is a great alternative/follow-up to a Rückbildung.
What makes my classes so great for mums?
They will alleviate the pain and discomfort you have been feeling since you started having kids (no matter how long ago that was).
- My method is perfect to get back into exercising gently and safely.
- With my gentle Group Restorative Pilates you will get fit and strong again, safely and in your own time.
- They will help you have a flat tummy again.
- In Private sessions, together we can heal your diastasis recti (abdominal separation) no matter how long ago your babies were born.
- All my classes will fix lower back pain/shoulder girdle pain/ neck pain.
- My Group Restorative Pilates classes can help with your pelvic floor if you have minor symptoms.
- My Private sessions will help with your more serious pelvic floor symptoms.
- My Private sessions and Group Restorative Pilates classes are ideal to keep your pelvic floor healthy after rehab sessions with a physio.
- My Private sessions and Group Restorative Pilates are great to work on your pelvic floor to keep it healthy as you enter menopause.
Why train with me?
- Because I am a woman and a mum and I understand your needs, limitations and challenges.
- Because I have myself experienced back pain, knee injuries, diastasis recti, cesarean section, natural birth at home, induced natural birth in hospital, loss, grief, pelvic pain, exhaustion…
- Because I have trained with the best. I am certified in one of the best, safest, Pilates methods (STOTT Pilates) and have trained with Corrective Exercise and Physiotherapy specialists who are at the forefront in Corrective Exercise for Pregnancy and Postartum.
- Because I have trained and have made it my specialty to work with women and focus on the female body and female specific issues and conditions.
- Because it is my passion to accompany women through their pregnancy and postnatal period.
- Because I have made it my mission to help women feel better through movement.
Can my classes take place on Zoom?
Absolutely. I offer regular group classes and private sessions on Zoom.
For the classes you will need a mat, a Pilates ball and an elastic band. I will tell you where to ge them when you register.
Ready to Make a Change?
Thank you for your interest in my classes. I know that the road to a strong, healthy, and pain-free body is a bumpy one. But I am here to help!
Please leave your name and email address here if you would like to receive occasional news and updates, but also pilates videos and special offers, from me.